This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

extended warm up

Started by Geonho Lee, March 9, 2019 · 4 Replies · 107 Views

Geonho Lee

I've not found the position for this topic, so I decided to write my question here. sorry

I don't think I have good flexibility and It's not easy for me to do the extended warm-up but not too hard because of using the yoga block.

Is it okay to do the warm-up before doing the main training every day? which is my question. I want to get more effective flexibility

Alessandro Mainente

Flexibility is not different from strength training. So it takes the time it takes.

The warm up depends on your level . if you are following the stretch series than the exercise, in the beginning, are enough as a warmup. now that you re a newbie in the system, follow a simple routine, do not think "i'm doing too less".

Geonho Lee
On 3/9/2019 at 4:38 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Flexibility is not different from strength training. So it takes the time it takes.

The warm up depends on your level . if you are following the stretch series than the exercise, in the beginning, are enough as a warmup. now that you re a newbie in the system, follow a simple routine, do not think "i'm doing too less".

I haven't ever thought I'm doing too less and I'm just following Coach Sommer's recommended schedule.

I just wanted to know that if I'm okay, It's okay to do the extended warm up before doing the recommended exercise each day

and what is the simple routine that you said? the extended warm up is not that?

In addition to these, I've been doing the warm up so far

 

Alessandro Mainente

As stated it depends on your level. 

if we have a standard routine when your level is too low the warm-up can be too taxing. when you will be stronger maybe it can be too easy.

If you feel that it is not taking too much energy for your workout it is fine.

Geonho Lee
12 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

As stated it depends on your level. 

if we have a standard routine when your level is too low the warm-up can be too taxing. when you will be stronger maybe it can be too easy.

If you feel that it is not taking too much energy for your workout it is fine.

Ok thank you so much!

I’m doing the warm up and thinking about my level!