You know there isn't the integrated Mobility in the beginner and Advanced courses of Handstand training, right? so I've been wondering how much time I should take a break time.
Tell me your advice, please.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Geonho Lee, March 9, 2019 · 3 Replies · 161 Views
You know there isn't the integrated Mobility in the beginner and Advanced courses of Handstand training, right? so I've been wondering how much time I should take a break time.
Tell me your advice, please.
Handstand 3 is technical so take the time to reduce physical fatigue.
Press to handstand is technical too but with a strength component. once the IM is no longer paired a 1-2minutes breaks in between the sets is ok.
14 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:Handstand 3 is technical so take the time to reduce physical fatigue.
Pess to handstand is technical too but with a strength component. once the IM is no longer paired a 1-2minutes breaks in between the sets is ok.
2
so you mean when I do the exercise that isn't paired with iM such as the wrist push up, one arm handstand, I should take a 1~2 minutes breaks in between set? If I necessary
I still prefer using the rest on active recovery mode, like for example doing a pancake.