Hi, i'd like a mastery check, here's the last set:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xa49k0hvyid14iu/2019-03-06 10.14.48.mov?dl=0
thanks!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Giulio Pizzini, March 6, 2019 · 7 Replies · 86 Views
Hi, i'd like a mastery check, here's the last set:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/xa49k0hvyid14iu/2019-03-06 10.14.48.mov?dl=0
thanks!
Hey Giulio, one request: SLOW IT DOWN ;-)
Hi,
I cut a bit the reps and tried to slow it down, is this slow enough?
https://www.dropbox.com/s/qriiu6fah0l8x9v/2019-03-13 13.06.38.mov?dl=0
thank you!
also, how's the iM looking?
Hey Giulio, the eccentric phase is still too fast. Also if you can i would like to see a front view.
Hi Alessandro,
I tried to slow it down further, please let me know what you think; I'm also adding a front view as requested
Side view https://www.dropbox.com/s/0qo9oo46zaytre0/2019-03-20 05.30.38.mov?dl=0
Front view https://www.dropbox.com/s/l43wmj8y9bygn4r/2019-03-20 05.33.55.mov?dl=0
Thank you!
Nice work to detail.
Thank you Alessandro; I'll work now to build back to 5x15 with this slower tempo.
A couple of questions for you:
1) Looking at the latest PE video I noticed I pike the legs a bit; is that acceptable or should I strive to keep a straighter bodyline?
2) Is the iM good enough for mastery?
This is my last PE1 of all Foundations, I'm really looking forward to achieve mastery
Always refer to course video, if it shows locked knees then you must show locked knees. the IM is ok.