This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Elevated planche bounce form check

Started by Jacob Lindqvist, March 6, 2019 · 7 Replies · 101 Views

Jacob Lindqvist

https://youtu.be/tqS2lFnSRoY

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Jacob, before evaluating this I need to see your 30'' elevated planche lean.

Jacob Lindqvist
On 3/6/2019 at 10:45 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hi Jacob, before evaluating this I need to see your 30'' elevated planche lean.

Ok, so you mean the 30 second hold? The step before?

Alessandro Mainente

yes.

Jacob Lindqvist
On 3/6/2019 at 10:45 AM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hi Jacob, before evaluating this I need to see your 30'' elevated planche lean.

Here is the 30 planche lean

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Jacob, if you can.....30''.

Jacob Lindqvist
21 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hi Jacob, if you can.....30''.

Oh, yeah I can. Only wanted to show the form

Alessandro Mainente

Also, consider putting the feet higher.