This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Preventing over training

Started by FOMANYI Fossoh, March 6, 2019 · 3 Replies · 202 Views

FOMANYI Fossoh

I am new to GB and have completed my first workout.  I would like to know how to evaluate the point at which I begin. In the beginners guide i identify as a strong brick, should I focus on the recommended trainning in the " strong brick" series or should I follow the daily schedule by coach ? I would also like to get some tips on how  to optiomize my nutrition while doing this program. Thank you for your time and understanding. 

Alessandro Mainente
4 hours ago, FOMANYI Fossoh said:

I am new to GB and have completed my first workout.  I would like to know how to evaluate the point at which I begin. In the beginners guide i identify as a strong brick, should I focus on the recommended trainning in the " strong brick" series or should I follow the daily schedule by coach ? I would also like to get some tips on how  to optiomize my nutrition while doing this program. Thank you for your time and understanding. 

Hey Fomanyi, fur sure if you are completely new the coach's recommended schedule is the best option. in the last 7 years doing GB i've never experimented overtraining, never.

For what is concerned with nutrition you can learn how to manage meals with thrive nutrition course of GB (not included in subscription) or search for a nutritionist. specific suggestions about nutrition should be planned by a qualified person.

FOMANYI Fossoh

Hey Alessandro, 

Thank you for the speedy response. Is there a way to purchase individual programs? 

FOMANYI Fossoh

Hey Alessandro,

I just completed the 7 day trail but the recommended workouts in the calendar do not appear. Any help would be appreciated.