Hey @Alessandro Mainente,
Here are my first tries of the this progression.
How am I doing?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Marko Sekulic, March 5, 2019 · 4 Replies · 45 Views
Hey @Alessandro Mainente,
Here are my first tries of the this progression.
How am I doing?
Hey Marko, the Pe is good, on the IM remember to never drop the hips down if possible. especially during the one arm transition.
Okey, thank you Alessandro. Yap, that is harder than it looks...I will keep working on it.
Hey @Alessandro Mainente,
Here is my mastery try of this progression.
How it looks like?
Also I have one more question...g-mail is putting my GB main like unlikable massages...how can I correct this?
Hey Marko, now the table rotation are ok.
For the Gmail problem, honestly, i have no idea. maybe the technical support staff has already solved this problem for other members.