This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

I can't keep putting feet together

Started by Geonho Lee, February 28, 2019 · 4 Replies · 109 Views

Geonho Lee

This exercise is hard for me to do for 120 seconds, and my heels were always drifted away when I sited down fully, In addition to this, I had some ankle pain If I made forcibly them together.

Is it okay to make them a little bit be drifted away? 

Please your advice...

 

Everett Carroll

You must keep your ankles together. Lean forward just enough so that you can comfortably keep them touching. Feel free to place your hands on the ground and put some weight through them as well.

Geonho Lee
6 hours ago, Everett Carroll said:

put some weight through them as well.

You mean, I can put some weight on my heels, right??

Thank you so much

Alessandro Mainente

MOre weight on the hands. heels move apart when the tension increases and the tension increases as you increase the weight on the heels. reducing the weight on the heels will reduce the tendency of the heels to move apart.

Geonho Lee

Oh... ok thank you for catching my misconception