This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Why Is the section combined Strength with Movement?

Started by Geonho Lee, February 27, 2019 · 3 Replies · 125 Views

Geonho Lee

I still have a question about this since I started the gymnasticbodies.

We've been doing the strength training that combined with the movement. I've known that the movement is the time like the breaktime, right? so I'm just curious about the reason.

If you're always saying reply about this, I'm so sorry... thank you!

Coach Sommer

They are both moderate level courses.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

Geonho Lee
8 hours ago, Coach Sommer said:

They are both moderate level courses.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer

and If I need to more break time to do the strength training, Is it okay for me to take more time during the movement training by doing that slowly?

Neil Gynther

If by movement training you mean integrated mobility, then no, there should be no rest between the strength component and the integrated mobility. The IM is considered to be your “rest” between strength sets. The reason for this is to build work capacity. If you are actually referring to the movement course, as far as I know it is ok to take some rest time between your sets. As it is technique based you should give yourself enough recovery to be able to perform each set with your best form.