I knew I have good core strength, but It's not, I'm still beginner. haha I will workout harder. Thank you
Tuck up
Stiff Leg Windmill
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Geonho Lee, February 27, 2019 · 4 Replies · 78 Views
I knew I have good core strength, but It's not, I'm still beginner. haha I will workout harder. Thank you
Tuck up
Stiff Leg Windmill
well the IM needs some more work. seems that your first side it tighter. for the PE i like the second rep, focus on doing all the reps like that.
what's the difference between the second rep and the other reps??
12 hours ago, Geonho Lee said:what's the difference between the second rep and the other reps??
Sorry...third rep. not second.
it has better coordination, better compression, more time passed on compression.
8 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:Sorry...third rep. not second.
it has better coordination, better compression, more time passed on compression.
umm... Ok, Thank you so much.