This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Incline Row and Scapular shrugs

Started by Geonho Lee, February 27, 2019 · 7 Replies · 98 Views

Geonho Lee

first of my vids, Incline Row

 

and then this is my scapular shrugs... Is this exercise always hard...?

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Geonho, nice in the course video how you should be already a bit inclined when you begin the exercise. for the rest. nice work.

On the shrugs nice range of motion. remember to film yourself also from the front to check equal weight distribution, locked elbows and symmetrical scapulae movement.

Geonho Lee
1 hour ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hi Geonho, nice in the course video how you should be already a bit inclined when you begin the exercise. for the rest. nice work.

umm... I'm so sorry, I haven't understood your advice. I guess it means I should be more inclined as I begin the exercise?

and the Shrugs is going to be re-uploaded as soon as possible

Alessandro Mainente

Yes, if you see the course video of Allan doing the row you will notice that he is already inclined when he begins.

Geonho Lee

Ok, thank you. I'm going to check it out and re-upload it tomorrow!

Geonho Lee

These are my current shrugs and the sPL PE1>iM vids, and there are two kinds of the exercises in the sPL PE1>iM vid so tell me please what I should do in my current flexibility level.

 

and in addition to these exercise vids, I want to have your feedback about my RC/PE1 form and iM as well once again.

 

 

Thank you so much, I rrrrrealy appreciate it!

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Geonho, tips that you need follow here:

- on the shrugs use the front camera of your phone to adjust symmetrical movement (you are more tilted over your left arm) and reduce the hands's distance.

-swivel hips from planche work needs a LOT OF WORK AND PATIENCE;

-for the row you should move lower the rings of10 cm.

Geonho Lee

Ok... I'll come back! Thank you so much