This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

My schedule

Started by Charbel Ammar, February 26, 2019 · 4 Replies · 374 Views

Charbel Ammar

Hello guys,

I been training like this for more than a year, and some times I feel exhausted:

Monday: FL, SL, STradle planche, HBP, manna, SLS, RC

Tuesday: H1, H2, H3 then middle split series 

Wednesday: front split series

Thursday: same as Monday 

Friday: same as Tuesday 

Saturday: movement + playing with ring 1

Sunday: bridge series

Any suggestions?

Charbel Ammar

Alessandro Mainente

 

HI Charbel, in my opinion, this is too much. I've found with my clients a standard schedule that is very useful and lead to good results and recovery. 

mon: fl, spl, hbp, rc

tues: mn, sl, sls, H1, H2

wed: TB series

mon:fl, spl , hbp , rc

thr:mn, sl , sls , H1, H2

sat: movement + middle split

sund: front split

With a lot of my client i do not approach the rings one until completing RC foundation 4 and HBP foundation 3. this takes off the necessity of doing "too much".

Without a solid 1 minute handstand, i tend to avoid excessive work on H2 and H3.

 

Charbel Ammar

I’m already mastering 90sx4r of H1

Mastering HBP/22 modified planche push ups (foundation 3)

RC/21 front lever pulls (foundation 3)

I play with rings 1, not aiming for mastery just enjoying it until I master all of the foundation 4 strength elements,

Charbel Ammar

 

 

Cayn Borthwick

Hi, I'm curious about this schedule @Alessandro Mainente, are you including a follow along mobility series in the Monday and Tuesday blocks such as weighted mobility or the knee series? I am going to try it as you have suggested, I have been trying to find an elegant way to include the H1 stuff, it's the first thing to fall off the list unfortunately. 

Thanks

CB

Alessandro Mainente
9 hours ago, Cayn Borthwick said:

Hi, I'm curious about this schedule @Alessandro Mainente, are you including a follow along mobility series in the Monday and Tuesday blocks such as weighted mobility or the knee series? I am going to try it as you have suggested, I have been trying to find an elegant way to include the H1 stuff, it's the first thing to fall off the list unfortunately. 

Thanks

CB

Hey Cayn, no but simply for a matter of time and attention. the less the student can stay focused on training the shorter the session should be.