This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS Form Check

Started by João Forja, February 24, 2019 · 4 Replies · 54 Views

João Forja

Hello guys,

I was hoping I could get some feedback on my current HS form.

Side View:

Front view:

Thank you!

Alessandro Mainente
11 hours ago, João Forja said:

Hello guys,

I was hoping I could get some feedback on my current HS form.

Side View:

Front view:

Thank you!

Very nice work here, still room for improvement. From the side view, appears that you can increase the posterior pelvic tilt. front he front view your feet are a bit more inclined to the right.

João Forja
3 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Very nice work here, still room for improvement. From the side view, appears that you can increase the posterior pelvic tilt. front he front view your feet are a bit more inclined to the right.

Thank you, Alessandro! I'll keep those improvements in mind during my practice.

Geonho Lee
On 2/25/2019 at 6:47 PM, Alessandro Mainente said:

Very nice work here, still room for improvement. From the side view, appears that you can increase the posterior pelvic tilt. front he front view your feet are a bit more inclined to the right.

Alessandro! Please check my forms, too...

They were posted this forum(Handstand One) last week. Is there any problem with my article? anybody haven't replied to my form...

Alessandro Mainente

I locked to your posts, there were already answered by jeffrey.