Happy Saturday!
I'm looking at progress on my full squats, maybe even mastery. Thanks for the help.
Matt (Jennie's husband)
SLSPE3 Round 1
SLSPE3 iM Round 1
SLSPE3 Round 5
SLSPE3 iM Round 5
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Jennie Jussaume, February 23, 2019 · 5 Replies · 74 Views
Happy Saturday!
I'm looking at progress on my full squats, maybe even mastery. Thanks for the help.
Matt (Jennie's husband)
SLSPE3 Round 1
SLSPE3 iM Round 1
SLSPE3 Round 5
SLSPE3 iM Round 5
Hey Jennie, while the PE is ok , the IM needs a lot of work here, you are on the right track. are you currently doing any additional courses? i think that restore course for the hips mobility can be a very good daily friend for you.
Hi Allesandro,
Thank you for the suggestion, I'm certain it would help. That said, I purchased fundamentals, F1-F4, , and stretch series before there was GB unlimited. What should I do that will not create additional costs for me?
I perform the stretch series each week in addition to each of the 7 foundations elements. Each day I have been doing the SLSPE2 mobility, too.
Thank you
HI Jennie, in this case, you can consider doing the frog stretch from a middle course on a daily basis.
Happy Saturday!
I have been doing the frog stretch daily as suggested. Any progress?
Thank you,
Matt (Jennie's husband)
SLSPE3 https://youtu.be/gyxRoQGBEA8
SLSPE3 iM https://youtu.be/osA2ErGfRDQ
This is better than before...you need to reduce the twist at the hips. it takes time.