This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

My Frog and Stiff bear + rear support

Started by Geonho Lee, February 23, 2019 · 3 Replies · 62 Views

Geonho Lee

Hi there,

I've done these fundamentals exercises(Day 6) for the first time in my life :D, so I want to get your advice.

Am I doing correctly these exercises? or not?

And in addition to these exercises, I've been doing the reverse plank to improve core strength maybe for once a week. I think this pose is similar to the reverse plank, right?

Please also check this form. Thank you so much

 

Everett Carroll

In the reverse plank and table positions, relax your neck. Look toward the ceiling and try to keep your neck in line with the rest of your spine. Otherwise, nice work. 

Geonho Lee

Ok thank you, I will correct my from and are the frog and siff bear ok??

Everett Carroll

Yes, the others are good.