This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

some exercises of Thoracic Bridge

Started by Geonho Lee, February 22, 2019 · 8 Replies · 132 Views

Geonho Lee

How do these look?

These were so difficult for me to do exactly, but I did the thoracic training as much as I can do. Please give me your advice Thank you

ah!  and I want to know the names of each exercise in Thoracic Training because the video is made English, I'm not good at English listening... Thank you!

 

First

 

Second

 

Third

 

Fourth

 

Everett Carroll

Hey Geonho,

Nice work! The only exercise I have a suggestion for is the first one (Twisting Bear). Shrug your shoulders to your ears more strongly. You don't want to twist into a table position but rather a bridge. Keep your biceps by your ears throughout the twist. The others look great!

Oh, and you can see the names for each exercise in the course library. That is true for all exercises from every course. 

 

 

Geonho Lee

Okay Thank you Everett!

My twisting bear form is going to posted again maybe within this week, and then please review.

Thank you so much

Alessandro Mainente
7 minutes ago, Geonho Lee said:

Okay Thank you Everett!

My twisting bear form is going to posted again maybe within this week, and then please review.

Thank you so much

PLeeeeease put some air in this swiss ball , it must be tight. if not it will adapt to your spine and not vice versa.

Geonho Lee
4 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

PLeeeeease put some air in this swiss ball , it must be tight. if not it will adapt to your spine and not vice versa.

I wouldn’t be able to do that.. because It’s not mine, but I will try it.

7 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

if not it will adapt to your spine and not vice versa.

I haven’t understood the last sentence... sorry I’m not good at English.. Is there any sentense easier than this??

Alessandro Mainente

If you lie on a hard surface your spine will adapt to the surface exactly as when you kick a ball...it adapts to your feet. now the primary goal fo the exercise is spine extension. and if your spine is tighter than the ball...the ball will adapt to the spine. this means that the swissball should be completely inflated with air.

Geonho Lee
2 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

If you lie on a hard surface your spine will adapt to the surface exactly as when you kick a ball...it adapts to your feet. now the primary goal fo the exercise is spine extension. and if your spine is tighter than the ball...the ball will adapt to the spine. this means that the swissball should be completely inflated with air.

Ah... Ok thank you Alessandro!

Geonho Lee

I come back coaches with my corrected form vids(Inverted Cat, HS Shoulder Flexion Press), so check Please again!

 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente
On 3/2/2019 at 8:46 AM, Geonho Lee said:

I come back coaches with my corrected form vids(Inverted Cat, HS Shoulder Flexion Press), so check Please again!

 

 

 

for the first exercise, you need to moe the swissball backward so that the highest point of the ball is exactly under your armpit.

for the second the lean is ok but hips flexion is not required.