This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS PE1>iM

Started by Geonho Lee, February 22, 2019 · 5 Replies · 59 Views

Geonho Lee

This vid is my HS PE1>iM Form.  I think there is something to be fixed that is the imbalanced shoulder, right? I hope your advice

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Hey Geonho,

I recommend dropping the weight for now and focusing on bringing your hands a little bit closer together so that they are at shoulder width. Remember to keep the bar level and your head in a neutral position as you do this exercise. Sitting in front of a mirror is a great way to check that you are pulling evenly with both arms.  Once your position is good to go, you can start to add weight again.

Geonho Lee
48 minutes ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Hey Geonho,

I recommend dropping the weight for now and focusing on bringing your hands a little bit closer together so that they are at shoulder width. Remember to keep the bar level and your head in a neutral position as you do this exercise. Sitting in front of a mirror is a great way to check that you are pulling evenly with both arms.  Once your position is good to go, you can start to add weight again.

yes! thank you

I'm going to correct it 

Geonho Lee
On 2/27/2019 at 12:22 PM, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Hey Geonho,

I recommend dropping the weight for now and focusing on bringing your hands a little bit closer together so that they are at shoulder width. Remember to keep the bar level and your head in a neutral position as you do this exercise. Sitting in front of a mirror is a great way to check that you are pulling evenly with both arms.  Once your position is good to go, you can start to add weight again.

now, am I doing the exercise properly??

 

Jeffrey Bittner

Hey Geonho,

You're on the right track. When your back is turned toward the camera you can see that your right arm angles away from your body mid-line. Work on bringing your right arm in closer to your right ear as you do this exercise. Also, try to get a little more lean forward as you do this exercise. Keep up the good work!

Geonho Lee
2 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:

Hey Geonho,

You're on the right track. When your back is turned toward the camera you can see that your right arm angles away from your body mid-line. Work on bringing your right arm in closer to your right ear as you do this exercise. Also, try to get a little more lean forward as you do this exercise. Keep up the good work!

Thank you so much for checking my form!

and I have a question about this exercise. I've gotten your advice that keep the bar level and my head in a neutral position, so I didn't get a little more lean forward. I'm having a misconception about this exercise??

when I lean a little more forward, I have to keep the bar level and my head in a neutral position?

and please check also my HS/PE1 Form! Thank you so much