Today, I did Handstand one training so I post this vid. Please Check my form! Thank you so much
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Geonho Lee, February 22, 2019 · 3 Replies · 51 Views
Today, I did Handstand one training so I post this vid. Please Check my form! Thank you so much
Hey Geonho,
It looks like you're off to a good start. Keep working to get your hips directly over your shoulders. Try siding your hands a little bit closer to your head so that your elbows are bent at 90 degrees. Moving your knees further up your arm (closer to your chest) will also help you to hit a better position.
35 minutes ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:Hey Geonho,
It looks like you're off to a good start. Keep working to get your hips directly over your shoulders. Try siding your hands a little bit closer to your head so that your elbows are bent at 90 degrees. Moving your knees further up your arm (closer to your chest) will also help you to hit a better position.
I really appreciate it!
the corrected my tripod vid is going to be re-posted this week or next week!, so Please check again when I do that.
I always thank you so much
Hellow, coach! how's it going? I'm good, I've done the training with the advice that you gave to me ( am I writing it correctly??)
so please check again, Thank you so much!