This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

PE vs SE

Started by Eddie Ball, February 19, 2019 · 4 Replies · 96 Views

Eddie Ball

What is the difference between PE and SE? For example, sPL/PE7 -> sPL/SE1. There used to be a place on the website that I thought explained the different aspects of the workout, but I can't find it now. If someone could point me to this that would be great.

 

Thank you,

Eddie

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Eddie, PE is Preparatory Element, SE is Specific Element.

Eddie Ball

Ok awsome, thanks!!

 

Is there still a place on the website that gives extra information about the Foundation training routine? I know there used to be. Thanks.

Alessandro Mainente

You can consider reading the PINNED post in the private section of the forum.

 a lot of information here was shared by coaches and me in the last year (especially) so you simply can use keywords to search what you need.

Eddie Ball

Sounds good, thanks!