Can I get a general form check please. Are my shoulders ok in the iM?
Thank you
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Jako Barker, February 9, 2019 · 8 Replies · 87 Views
Can I get a general form check please. Are my shoulders ok in the iM?
Thank you
Hi Jako, from the side view is everything ok, in order to have a full check can you film the IM from the back?
With these I don't know if my shoulders stay protracted enough
Hey Jako, please notice that the bar is not horizontal. symmetrical work comes first any type of progression and refinement. so, for now, your flexion is good. use a mirror to adjust your execution before moving on the PE/IM 2.
Good spot Alessandro, thank you
How is this looking?
Hey Jako, can you also post another side view?
MOre then necessary, nice work!!!