This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

F1 RC PE/iM3 form check

Started by Marko Sekulic, February 7, 2019 · 5 Replies · 63 Views

Marko Sekulic

Hey @Alessandro Mainente,

Here are my first sets of this progression...how am I doing? 

https://youtu.be/bX7_Ed9_kFE

https://youtu.be/sdDfkGg_Bv8

https://youtu.be/kPJ1CzaPneY

Also I have one question, not related to this...is there any harder progression for wrist rock? I completed this progression so I am look for a way to keep building strength in this...adding weight is always a option, but if there is some harder progression wich is more fun than that, I would love to know it. :D

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Marko , the PE3 is good. for the wrists rock do them sloooooooowly.

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Marko, not yet, you should move the feet approximately to rings height. your execution is more similar to a parallel row.

Alessandro Mainente

These are very nice...support is now correct.