Hey @Alessandro Mainente,
Just started this progression...how it looks like?
Pe is harder than I was thinking...
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Marko Sekulic, February 2, 2019 · 13 Replies · 127 Views
Hey @Alessandro Mainente,
Just started this progression...how it looks like?
Pe is harder than I was thinking...
Hey Marco,
Can you also shoot a ground view of your PE where your entire body is visible. Maybe turning the camera sideways will help you fit your whole body in the frame. Would it be possible to get a side view of your iM as well?
Hey @Jeffrey Bittner,
This are best angles I could get...I hope this helps.
Hey Marko , i'm sorry but is not possible to evaluate the exercise with these videos. planche exercises require side view video.
I posted side views up, in the first post, did you saw it @Alessandro Mainente? I shoot this angles (of full body) on Jeffrey suggestion.
I looked at the side view right now. well the IM seems ok, for the planche if it is not a problem take your shirt off and use a side view with the camera lower.
Hey @Alessandro Mainente,
I hope this videos are helpfull, because this are probably the best angles I could get.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v88_XqfYqaM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HRIf153IGsI
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9dSQ9tTYOg
I 1, or 2 vids, my a$$ is probably lifted too much, I think...
Hey marko, you got the problem and the mistake. stop the second video at 13'', look how you are showing a straight line from heels to shoulders through the hips. now...you must be able to always see this line passing from the 3 points. if not...you are raising the hips.
Yap...I will work to correct that.
Thanks.
Hey @Alessandro Mainente,
How it looks now?
Second video...17 seconds...perfect position.
I will seek that position in the future than.
Hey @Alessandro Mainente,
Here are my mastery testing sets...
How it looks like?
Very nice work here, very strong lean.