This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Pancake bounces and circles

Started by Eloy Bote, February 2, 2019 · 1 Replies · 151 Views

Eloy Bote

Hi,

During pancake bounces and circles I feel I lack strength to raise my body up. I can easily bring the chest to the floor but when it comes to raise it with flat back... I'm very weak. In the floating pancake if my hands are behind my ears I can't maintain a low position, I fall to the ground :(

Do you know any additional exercise I can do to strengthen the muscles required for this? It seems to me they are glutes and or lower back.

Coach Sommer

No additional exercises are necessary.  Simply scale the exercise by only going as deep into the pancake as you can maintain perfect control.  Over time your strength will improve and you will be able to increase your active R.O.M. (range of motion).

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer