New Weekly Shoulder course

Started by Valerie Morwood, February 1, 2019 · 2 Replies · 1,993 Views

Valerie Morwood

I’ve been doing gst for over 2years now, except for a few months during pregnancy and when my little guy was really new (he’s now 5.5 months). I have been back at it for about 2.5 months. I already own fundamentals, foundation 1, handstand 1 and 2, tumbling, and the 3 stretch courses. I tried the new monthly prescription, but didn’t continue since I barely have time to do the courses I have. The stretch courses have made the most difference because my mobility used to be so limited. However, my shoulders are still really tight and lacking mobility. 

Is the new weekly shoulder course similar to the other stretch courses? How long is it? I really enjoy the stretch courses because My consistency with them has made a huge difference, And I enjoy going into a workout knowing exactly what I will do and how long it will take. I have been looking for a shoulder specific video similar in style to the stretch videos.

Alessandro Mainente

HI Valerie, my personal suggestion here is continuing your "body" educational process with foundations and stretch series because you got the major progress with them! you can consider adding a weekly new course training section if you feel the necessity to do something different. 

Everett Carroll

Hey Valerie,

The new band series routines work shoulder mobility really well. They only take 5 minutes and would be a nice addition to your warmup. Weekly shoulders is a little more difficult than bands but only 7-minutes long. It's definitely worth adding in once or twice a week if you have the time and energy.