This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Push up and IM

Started by Iain McLean, January 27, 2019 · 37 Replies · 506 Views

Alessandro Mainente
14 hours ago, Iain McLean said:

Update:

 

veeeery nice....

Iain McLean

Dreaming of the day I conquer this. Here’s set 5 of mastery:

 

Alessandro Mainente
16 hours ago, Iain McLean said:

Dreaming of the day I conquer this. Here’s set 5 of mastery:

 

Hey Iain, have you tried and intermediate step between the elevated and the floor version?

Iain McLean
5 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hey Iain, have you tried and intermediate step between the elevated and the floor version?

I have as you recommended and posted videos earlier in this thread.

Still not enough depression? You liked my form from April 27th.

Alessandro Mainente
17 hours ago, Iain McLean said:

I have as you recommended and posted videos earlier in this thread.

Still not enough depression? You liked my form from April 27th.

if you look at the 27'' mark you can see that at the half of the positive part you shoulders move closer to the ears.

Iain McLean

Revisiting the incline push-up. Feel like I can maintain depression throughout. How does it look?


 

Alessandro Mainente
3 hours ago, Iain McLean said:

Revisiting the incline push-up. Feel like I can maintain depression throughout. How does it look?


 

They are ok, probably this elevation is too much.

Iain McLean

After working on push-ups on the edge of my bathtub for the last two months I’m back to the floor:

 

Alessandro Mainente
On 12/8/2022 at 2:19 AM, Iain McLean said:

After working on push-ups on the edge of my bathtub for the last two months I’m back to the floor:

 

not bad, i would increase protraction at the htop.

Iain McLean

Checking in @Alessandro Mainente

 

Alessandro Mainente
4 hours ago, Iain McLean said:

Checking in @Alessandro Mainente

 

nicely done.

Iain McLean

Testing for mastery again. Thanks in advance @Alessandro Di Sanzo

 

Alessandro Mainente
8 hours ago, Iain McLean said:

Testing for mastery again. Thanks in advance @Alessandro Di Sanzo

 

nicely done...i appreciate especially that all the reps are basically the same movement..