This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HS/SE 14 120s

Started by Charbel Ammar, January 25, 2019 · 4 Replies · 133 Views

Charbel Ammar

Hey guys,

This was my first attempt to 2 minutes handstand in my whole life

I’m laying it here for GB students to be motivated..

Any comments?

Charbel Ammar

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Charbel, from my pov, at 54 seconds on the quality begins to drop down since the shoulder flexion is reduced. after one minute i would not consider it a good handstand where you can spend time.

Charbel Ammar

I’m still mastering my HS/SE12 4x90s, my body isn’t ready yet for the HS/SE 14 yet, but I felt like trying the 120s anyway, I had my hand-watch below my head and since I’m sending a message to my body that I’m trying the 2 minutes handstand, the quality droped because if it didn’t I wouldn’t be able to do 120s

Since I train alone, things like these give me a push

”(3) To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

(2) A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted”

Thank you Alessandro! :)

Charbel Ammar

Alessandro Mainente

Personally, I would not train too much time under fatigue because you are passing time into an unspecific motor schema. do not let your brain to learn wrong things.

Petar Tsvetanov

Hey Charbel,

I can't give you any tips since I am still a newbie, just wanted to say it looks beautifully symmetrical, esp the first minute.

As a side note - during your progression to this level, did you have to correct muscle imbalances (shoulders,neck,hips..) ? If you had to, how did you do it and did you feel them affect your results?

Keep it up and thanks for posting!