This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Straddle Planche Form Check

Started by David Salas, January 21, 2019 · 7 Replies · 225 Views

David Salas

Can you check my form guys ? Thanks !

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi David, not bad but personally i would not train you with straddle planche..your legs are slowing dropping down like a slow eccentric. can you show an half straddle planche?

David Salas

 

37 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hi David, not bad but personally i would not train you with straddle planche..your legs are slowing dropping down like a slow eccentric. can you show an half straddle planche?

Alessandro, why? I feel good and no shoulder and straight arm pain problems ! 

David Salas
38 minutes ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hi David, not bad but personally i would not train you with straddle planche..your legs are slowing dropping down like a slow eccentric. can you show an half straddle planche?

Open Planche Bro !

David Salas

Here is a floor planche !

Everett Carroll

Hey David,

I suggest going back in your planche progressions until you find one that you can train with a consistent position. It would be more productive to train something like the half straddle planche single leg extensions that allowed you to keep your hips at the same height throughout each set. 

Alessandro Mainente
18 hours ago, David Salas said:

Open Planche Bro !

Hey David, I've asked for a half straddle planche. 

Charbel Ammar

That’s what a half straddle planche looks like, as in the picture, and I suggest going back to work on the progressions, don’t let your ego get in the way, or you’ll get stuck here as I did 2 years ago

Charbel Ammar

B7CBFFCC-1876-4D4D-B0B8-9970F4D14402.jpeg