Britain's Got Talent

Started by SNOWIS, April 27, 2010 · 9 Replies · 3,779 Views

SNOWIS

A friend forwarded me this video because he knows I love gymnastics. I was blown away by the straddle planche at 1:46 :mrgreen: and one of the best female planches I have ever seen at 2:12. :oops: The one arm handstands were also insane. :shock:

49cU7gtPIzM

I hope you enjoy it as much as I did. :D

Sternford

I love when gymnastic things are put into places where the average person will see them. I bet the person who went on after that and sang a song felt a bit silly

Nick Van Bockxmeer

that was actually amazing, solid skills so much happening at the same time. way more circus style acrobatics or sports acrobatics though.

Razz

that was amazing to watch!!

Animalonfire

4:1 favourites to win the show. I hope they do it.

Animalonfire

Click

for the semi final performance(embedding disabled).
Rafael David

GYMNASTICS: THE BEST AND STRONGEST ATHLETES IN THE WORLD! :twisted:

always surprising ... 8)

rubadub

They won it today!

eifPC7Y52JQ

Scott Malin

Total blast to watch that. Talk about hard work and dedication! Glad they won, I always hate when amazing acts take backseat to something flavor of the moment.

Animalonfire

Great stuff :).

While on the subject, I found this act pretty interesting.(Skip the first minute or so) 6frOeCHtObo