Finally, first post in Foundations 2 section, hehe...
Hi @Alessandro Mainente,
Just started working on this progression...how does it look like?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Marko Sekulic, January 18, 2019 · 10 Replies · 117 Views
Finally, first post in Foundations 2 section, hehe...
Hi @Alessandro Mainente,
Just started working on this progression...how does it look like?
Very nice marko, a little question about the PE, if you try to reach lower are you going to fall backward?
Yes @Alessandro Mainente...my Achilles tendons are dislocated due to osteoporosis, which I had when I was little. But I work really hard on this, trying to improve it as much as possible.
On the iM the hardest part is just to maintain balance...for the PE is mastery volume this how I was doing (5x10r total) or is it 5x10r per leg?
As basic work 5x10r each side should be comfortable.
Hey @Alessandro Mainente,
Here are my mastery testing sets...
How it looks like?
Hey Marko,
I recommend spending some more time on this progression before moving on. Work on getting your glutes closer to the floor as well as sitting up taller during your cossack squats. On your iM remember to straighten your legs completely as you stand up on each rep. As you stand up and sit down, try to keep your feet rolled out so that you are balanced on the side of the foot. Keep up the good work!
Okey, I will. Thank you Jeffrey.
I have very limited ankle mobility so things you said are very hard for me right now, but I will keep working on it.
I will work to correct iM also.
Hey @Jeffrey Bittner,
Here is my latest mastery testing for this progression.
How it looks like?
Very Nice Marko, better than before.
Hey @Alessandro Mainente,
Thanks. Should I move forward or not?
yes you can.