This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

New Interface PROBLEM

Started by Chris Umiastowski, January 16, 2019 · 1 Replies · 72 Views

Chris Umiastowski

Hi guys,

I can't seem to find a way to view any of the stretch series as one simple webpage with all thumbnails, names and set durations listed.  The old site had a way to do this easily, and I like doing that when I'm at the gym rather than the follow-along video.  Sometimes the internet is horrible at the gym, and I've been doing this series for a couple of years so I don't need the follow-along every time.

 

Where the heck is the single page that contains the entire listing of all split-series exercises?

 

Craig Copeland

Chris:

when you get to the main page of my.gymnasticsbodies.com (after you've logged in and you see picture of the person doing one-handed handstand), click on the icon in upper right that looks like a barbell (I think it's a barbell). Choose "course library" then "stretch" then scroll down so you can see all three series, choose "front split" and then you'll see two options.  The one that says "Stretch series - front split" has all the exercises in that series listed.

Cheers,

Craig