This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Working out at home

Started by George Traganidas 235308, January 14, 2019 · 3 Replies · 154 Views

George Traganidas 235308

Hi,

I have decided to cancel my gym membership and work out from home. The only equipment that I have is a pull up bar, a set of rings and some bands. I wanted to ask how can I do the following exercises:

  • MN PE6 - Negative Hanging Let Lifts (my pull up bar is at my door frame and I cannot stabilise my back as per video)
  • MN PE6 - Vertical Pike Pull
  • HBP PE7 - Single Bar Dip
  • RC PE5 - Overgrip Bent Leans

What modifications can I do to the exercises so I can do them at home, but still to be effective as per the program?

Thanks,

George

Alessandro Mainente

hi George , i had a good idea in the past for one my friend. all the exercises that require something behind the back like a stall bar you are are replicable with 2 door frame bars!

Also if you have the problem of removing the bar at the certain height before doing the mobility you can consider to use the IM'a time as normal rest and perform all the sets of Mobility at the end. this will make the training session longer and it is not the same intensity of the normal foundations' work but probably for you is necessary. is not easy to arrange exercises with no equipment.

Christopher Haddock

George - I work out at home.  Bit the bullet and built myself Stall Bars.  Doesn't take up much space and can go on any blank wall. Pretty cheap to build.   If you have the ability they solved a lot of problems.

George Traganidas 235308

Thanks guys.