This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

1/2 Windshield Wiper (SL/PE10)

Started by Eddie Ball, January 3, 2019 · 9 Replies · 100 Views

Eddie Ball

Any critiques on my form appreciated! These started causing me shoulder pain and I want to make sure my form is correct. If the camera angle is not adequate I can film again. Thanks in advance

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Eddie, the range of movement at the hips is ok, now a front view can be good for evaluating shoulder work.

Eddie Ball
10 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hi Eddie, the range of movement at the hips is ok, now a front view can be good for evaluating shoulder work.

Okay thanks! I'll get a front view ASAP

Eddie Ball

Hey Alessandro,

Here is a front view of the exercise. Any comments?

 

Thanks!

Alessandro Mainente

Is your left shoulder showing pain?

Eddie Ball
2 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Is your left shoulder showing pain?

Both haha

 

But nothing super painful. Doing the above exercise I feel the most discomfort in my right shoulder when I'm rotating to my right (2nd half of the movement)

Alessandro Mainente

Pain is still pain, my suggestion is fixing the problem first.

Eddie Ball
22 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Pain is still pain, my suggestion is fixing the problem first.

Sounds like a plan, thanks.

Alessandro Mainente

The actual situation is that the problem has no reasons to solve magically! it needs attention!

Eddie Ball
2 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

The actual situation is that the problem has no reasons to solve magically! it needs attention!

Luckily I just so happen to believe in magic...tho I'm not willing to wait that long haha

Guess I'll try to adding more band work and see if that helps in a month or so! Also since you suggested it, I've been concentrating on having better posture...can't hurt...I hope lol!