I think this is appropriate forum to ask this question. Over years it has been asked over and over again but so far I have not seen it answered. I think many people would really appreciate if it was added to stickies. Can someone please list all exercises that need to be performed on regular basis even after achieving mastery? So far I know only one: Jefferson Curls. I have my own list of exercises that I find beneficial to keep, but it would be nice if it was compiled by an expert. It would have been even better if these exercises were marked somehow in the course itself (a giant star?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Exercises to keep practicing after achieving mastery
Started by Alexander Kornishev, January 1, 2019 · 1 Replies · 119 Views
After achieving mastery you simply hold one fundamental exercise for body actions. I mean one for hips flexion like stallbar leg lift, spine extension like JC, knee extension like a single leg squat, knee flexion like GHR, shoulder flexion like press to handstand, shoulder extension like manna, elbow extension and shoulder flexion like HBP , elbow flexion like RC and spine side flexion like side lever.
every single range of motion should be maintained, WHAT YOU MUST USE, depends on your level.