This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

F1 HBP PE/IM4 form check

Started by Marko Sekulic, December 31, 2018 · 6 Replies · 104 Views

Marko Sekulic

Hey @Alessandro Mainente,

How am I doing here? :)

https://youtu.be/v1A-Dp9q1GQ

https://youtu.be/mKQ2NBspC_s

Also, I want to thank you for all support/help/advices during this year, I really wouldn't make any progress without your time. I hope you will continue to guide me on my journey during this year also, I have no doubt that I will reach next level this year with your eyes on me. So thank you...also, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year, I wish you all the best in upcoming year.

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Marko, one of the 2 videos is not available, unfortunately in the only one available I cannot see the most important thing: the shoulders.

Marko Sekulic
6 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

Hi Marko, one of the 2 videos is not available, unfortunately in the only one available I cannot see the most important thing: the shoulders.

I think I fix it. :)

https://youtu.be/mKQ2NBspC_s

 

Alessandro Mainente

Nice range of motion and nice form!

Alessandro Mainente

I prefer the one were your lockout is gradual and not super fast. but the range of motion is ok! nice work.

Marko Sekulic

Thank you Alessandro. I will move on than, this is very easy...