This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

1/2 press PHS/PE 11

Started by Charbel Ammar, December 29, 2018 · 2 Replies · 91 Views

Charbel Ammar

Hey, guys

I’ve been struggling with this case for about 2 months, whenever I attempt to achieve the 3rd repetition I find myself struggling with the press up to a stand, and I do not continue to do the fourth and fifth, because if I ain’t doing them with perfect form, I don’t count

Any suggestions on why I am stuck on 2-3/5r ?

Charbel Ammar 

Alessandro Mainente

HI Charbel, actually the first reps is the cleanest. i suggest working on one reps and slowing it down in the point where you tend do fatigue.

Charbel Ammar

Yeah I got your point Alessandro, just like when I used to work on FL/PE9, it’s about going slow, 10 seconds for example, to give a chance for the muscles to adapt to this new move;

Big Thanks Coach

Charbel Ammar