Please provide feedback.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Christopher Denzer, December 26, 2018 · 14 Replies · 250 Views
Please provide feedback.
Hi Christopher unfortunately from my pov, no one of this attempt is enough to train the tuck planche. the common mistake is a loos of protraction. I'm forced asking you a 30'' video of your elevated planche lean.
Ok, I’ll do that. I have to say I’m disappointed that I’ve been training this movement for months, submitting videos, and have not been told about this issue.
HI Christopher, i'm sorry about that but, sincerely, it is the first time I see you doing a tuck planche and commenting on your attempt.
if I had the chance to correct it first, I would have given you feedback for sure!
Please see my latest efforts. I am trying to create protraction. Some PPP are in there, too.
Including Planche Lean also, as requested:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a3vgYexn3IM
HI Christopher, the tuck planche is better but you do not reach the minimum of 6 seconds that is necessary to train this element.
for elevated planche lean i need to ask you to:
-take off the shoes;
-put the camera at hips level (maybe using another box)
-do not turn the hands backward. if it is a wrists problem is better using low pbars rather than hands backward.
Will do.
Here are some planche lean attempts:
I believe I am piking too much. Please point out other atrocities.
The lean is ok, now if you reduce the pike by leaning a bit more so that the hips can "enter" in between shoulders and feet, you will get the correct amount fo lean.
Thanks!
Please provide feedback on lean and body line removing pike. Sorry angle is a bit off.
1. https://youtu.be/fnaoqXwPNDM
2. https://youtu.be/-jvKohq1TZA
3. https://youtu.be/iMyzMLJOZdw
4. https://youtu.be/Exe7CMoK2t8
Hey Christopher, some elements are not in foundations 3, please use the correct section next time.
THe ppp requires a bit more of lean so that in the bottom position the forearm is inclined and not vertical.
In the elevated planche lean I want to see more protraction and less usage of the anterior tibialis.
Sorry, ppp wasn’t supposed to be in there.
Trying the lean again. Working on protraction. No shoes to minimize foot anchor.
1. https://youtu.be/5KwHcCIo3PI
2. https://youtu.be/sJckUulyPy43.
3. https://youtu.be/saeHHrHu7EY
4. https://youtu.be/0HO9JvzvoXk
5. https://youtu.be/D21k7by5HPE
Hi Christopher, i like the lean number 3. nice work on the toes!!!