This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Twisting arch ups
Started by Christopher Denzer, December 25, 2018 · 9 Replies · 139 Views
Side note: you have a GHR! lucky man.
I will leave the comments on your movement to those better qualified than I.
I know, I love that thing. I work out of Brooklyn Boulders climbing gym and it’s super easy to do GST there. Now if only I could get stall bars, I’d be all set. Let me know if you want to open a GST training facility, in case you’re a millionaire and startup investor!
Hi Christopher, seems that when you turn the side your range of motion is reduced, please can you post a front view?
Please see my next attempt.
1. Front https://youtu.be/yPLYBlugpMo
2. Side https://youtu.be/K91HNEmESbU
Hi Christopher, in order to check for the optimal form you need to NOT use your elbows. ideally, shoulders must should a full horizontal abduction. this means that arms should be parallel . with the green line you can see the ideal position of the upper arms compared to shoulders, here arms are parallel. with the red line the deviation of your upper arms.
Got it.
Hoping these are more in the right direction.
And my most recent attempts
30 minutes ago, Christopher Denzer said:Hoping these are more in the right direction.
And my most recent attempts
HI Christopher, you are showing the same little mistake as before, push backward your elbows, in this way the range of motion acquired is full spine twisting.
Will do, thanks.