What is going on in my leg?

Started by Lars-Henrik Bjerke, December 17, 2018 · 1 Replies · 1,563 Views

Lars-Henrik Bjerke

Hey guys!

 

So Ive recently begun to do the daily excersises. Ive always known that my mobility is superbad as I cant touch my knees as a 25 year old. 

 

I noticed that my flexibility is not that bad in the right leg and that my left leg is to blame. And here is my problem: I feel a kind of sting in the ligament where the hamstring and glute meet. It is quite sore to touch, especially after stretching. It feels like something is about to rapture inside There. Do anyone know what this is and how I can make it better? 

I really appreciate your help. 

 

Lars

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Lars, personally it is hard to judge simply because sometimes sensations reflect a possible problem/pathology and sometimes they not reflect the problem. I think that if the pain persists you should check a PT.