We Need a Chat Room.

Started by Seiji, April 25, 2010 · 5 Replies · 5,868 Views

Seiji

Don't you agree?

Finding things out through the forum, such as waiting for responses, takes such a long time. If there were a chat room, we could all discuss and party as needed. Sure, not too many people would be on (if at all), as this site (as it seems to be) is quite inactive. My guess is about 15 posts are made a day. Personally, I find that to be a slow and long drawn process.

It's easy to add a chat room to a website. Perhaps when you click on forum from the main page, under the main link could be a chat room link. They tend to make life so much easier.

I have one from a LONG time ago, just in case GB gets one eventually, so here's the link to a temporary.

http://gymnasticbodies.chatango.com/

Razz

Someone brought this up like 2 weeks ago with an irc channel or something.

edit: viewtopic.php?f=11&t=3811

Sternford

The irc works but more people just need to go there

Tarun Suri

There's an IRC? Oh well.

I don't know much about this kind of stuff but I think that a widget that allows for a small chatbox could be installed (for free???) on the forums.

irongymnast

Read the other thread that Razz linked to.

You don't need to know anything. You just click a link. No special software or anything.

Seiji

I was here two weeks ago and this never came to my attention o.o How dare it!

I'll check it out.

Edit: I forgot. I've been there too LOL