I have a question about GB unlimited, not sure if this is the correct forum, but I don't see the forum for this program.
I have been doing the workouts for 2 months, and I have greats results on mobility and flexibility but not on strength. Also, I have not seen changes on my body, same weight, and body fat.
The programs give me 2 days of strength training Wednesday (lower body) and Thursday (upper body). I was always told that to gain muscle and increase strength you need to do strength training at least 3 days a week. Should I add a 3rd day of strength training? Or will the program will get better and more challenging?
In GB unlimited there I can't see foundations 1 or 2, so not sure what level I'm performing and all the information on the site is about those courses but nothing about GB unlimited.