This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Hip Taps

Started by Zachary Ladwig, December 10, 2018 · 3 Replies · 95 Views

Zachary Ladwig

I videoed hip taps for the first time. 

 

Warning, it is ugly. I see now why they feel so hard. My shoulders are not in line with my hands at all.

for the record though, this is a big improvement fr the start when I couldn’t lift a hand off the ground. 

 

how should I remedy this? Put the legs higher? Keep the legs straight while I do the taps? 

 

Any advice appreciated 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Zachary, can you post please a front view next time?

Zachary Ladwig

Hi @Alessandro Mainente

 

Here is a front view - also very ugly :-( 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Zachary, you're finding some difficulties here because your arms are too wide. you need to have hands under the shoulders and not outside.