This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Оnline Classes question

Started by Marko Sekulic, December 8, 2018 · 7 Replies · 269 Views

Marko Sekulic

Hi guys,

I was wondering, should I stick to the same online class untill it becomes easy/comfortable and than move to the next one? 

Or should I cycle all classes with same goal (lower body flexibility classes for example) for some time, and than move to another type of classes (core for example)?


I found this classes really fun, there are a lot of good stuff i didnt find in Foundations, H1/2 and Flexibility courses (YET!), and I think they are good way to take a break of foundation and handstand work, but still do some productive quality work and have fun in the same time.

Thanks,

Marko

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Marko, you can still consider them a sort of active recovery in the deload week.

Marko Sekulic

Absolutely, but how are they ment to be done @Alessandro Mainente? Just randomly, or with some structure for better results?

Alessandro Mainente

I'm not sure about the answer, they can be implemented, but it depends from person to person.

Marko Sekulic

There are no longer old online classes??? @Alessandro Mainente

:(

 

James Kneafsey

@Marko Sekulic Scroll down to "6+ Week Programs". Can you see them there?

Marko Sekulic

Nope...

Alexander Nesuashvili

Please, bring back old online classes. Those were part of my daily exercise.