This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Using Coach Sommer's Recommended Schedule in Foundation One

Started by Juris Baltacs, December 4, 2018 · 5 Replies · 421 Views

Juris Baltacs

Hey!

I've been doing Foundation one for 2 years now. Previously I had set the schedule on my own, focusing mostly on upper body (2x per week), core (2x per week) and lower body (1x per week), as these are the only training programs that are fully available in the Foundation one pack.

I recently rescheduled my training using the "Use Coach Sommer's Recommended" button. And the schedule I got is visible here:

2018-12-04_1138

I am confused as to whether this is sufficient training for a week, since the videos for Middle Split, Frond Split, Handstand, Thoracic Bridge and Movement only seem to be samples of a bigger training session.

So my question is: Does this suggested schedule assume that I have the full training program available for each video? If yes, then I guess that following the suggested schedule as it is available to me now, will not allow me to make progress.

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Juris, for a beginner that has never trained on a complex movement that requires a lot of attention is better having one session x stimuli. once in foundations 2 the schedule can be more personalized since a minimum of basic strength is already reached. I would look for 2 times a week for a particular movement only in a plateau case.

Juris Baltacs

Thank you, but does this suggested schedule assume that I have the full training program available for each video? The videos for Middle Split, Frond Split, Handstand, Thoracic Bridge and Movement only seem to be samples of a bigger training session, since they are each about 5min long.

Alessandro Mainente

The training program video is not available for all the products, but this does not make differences, the schedule remains the same.

Guido Franchetti

Hi Juris, if I understand what you are asking  the suggested program indeed assumes that you own all the courses or that you use unlimited. If you only have Foundation I suppose training it more often (3 times a week with a 434 split was a popular one) is the way to go.

Juris Baltacs

Ok, thanks guys! :)

And good luck with your training. :)