This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Thoracic bridge series - form checks

Started by Marko Sekulic, December 3, 2018 · 8 Replies · 122 Views

Marko Sekulic

Hey guys,

I am finally starting this topic...form checks for exercises from TB stretch course... starting from elevated bridge.

https://youtu.be/rwu8osA47xU

How it looks?

What should I do for this one? 

Thanks, 

Marko

Alessandro Mainente

HI Marko, please turn your phone, i need to see also the legs.

Marko Sekulic

Hey @Alessandro Mainente,

Here it is...this was very cold attempt, so that is why it sucks even more than the previous one. :D Just to show you where my legs are during bridge exercises.

https://youtu.be/QQfL3JlbfZk

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Marko, feet are too far from the hands...

Marko Sekulic

Hi @Alessandro Mainente,

Should I bend my legs or should I move them higher?

Thanks.

Alessandro Mainente

both of them.

Marko Sekulic

Hey @Alessandro Mainente,

How are this exercises?

Bridge pushups...I can't do 10 reps yet, so I am doing this in 2 series.

https://youtu.be/xTXyDurt4rk

Bridge shoulder taps...I don't know If I can go for hips, I have never tried honestly, even shoulders are still challenging.

https://youtu.be/0QgrtIddk18

And elevated bridge again...is it better now, or it need some more corrections?

https://youtu.be/x6GtqGeLERs

:)

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Marko, follow some tips for you:

-first, on the push up never let the elbows to move to the side;

-second: on the tao stay closer to the stallbar and keep the hands at shoulder distance;

-third: on the elevated bridge stay closer to the stallbar before beginning the exercise.

Marko Sekulic

Thank you Alessandro! I will work hard on this.