Hey guys, can someone check my form on this progression?
For the PE, I have a wooden stick + 2.5kg/5lbs
For the iM I have a wooden stick + 1.25kg/3lbs
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Tom Bussien, December 3, 2018 · 5 Replies · 71 Views
Hey guys, can someone check my form on this progression?
For the PE, I have a wooden stick + 2.5kg/5lbs
For the iM I have a wooden stick + 1.25kg/3lbs
Hey Tom, relax the head in the PE and i would like to see a front view of the IM.
Will do that on friday.
So here is the PE, I relaxed my head:
Here is the iM from the side:
And from the front:
I can't get to 90 degrees on the iM yet, but I think this is gonna come with the thoracic bridge series.
Should I keep working on this progression until I get to 90 degrees on the iM with a heaver weight? Or can I move and work on this iM on the side at the end of my sessions?
The IM should be mastered with 2-4 kg before moving on and in the long terms reach the 10% of your bodyweight.
notice that your left arm is tighter. i suggest one arm shoulder extension work on the left shoulder, for the rest you can move on.
Okay sweet. I will try reaching 3kg on the iM and then move onto PE5, while still working on shoulder extension at the end of my sessions.
Thanks Alessandro you're a great help!