This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE5

Started by Joseph Amburgey, December 3, 2018 · 6 Replies · 82 Views

Joseph Amburgey

I just finished building some stall bars so I think I'll have a better way to perform these. Unfortunately the bench isn't the most stable and if I try to get a more upright angle it'll just topple over.

Side view

 

Front view

 

Alessandro Mainente

HI Joseph, nice intelligent setup. about your form, the twist is a bit less when you twist to the left, try to increase more the twist and hold it when you begin the spine side flexion.

Joseph Amburgey

How does this look now? The swinging of the yoga swing is not ideal. I should be mounting the stall bars on my wall tomorrow after work and should be ready for Wednesday's workout. Maybe it'll work better when my feet stay stable or maybe it's something I have to fix.

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

LOvely dogs...well from a strength imbalances point of view...you cannot fix it in a couple of days, you need at least 1-2 weeks. for now, reduce the reps and focus on maximizing the range of motion in both directions.

Joseph Amburgey

Hi @Alessandro Mainente with my stall bars set up (mounted about 5 minutes before this video) I have a solid foundation for my feet that I am no longer swinging. Does it still appear I have a muscle imbalance in this video or a lack of range?

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Definitely no, this is ok, be sure of having the feet as much closer to hips height.

Joseph Amburgey

Awesome thank you. This was my last set. Looked quite good to me. I love these stall bars!