Alright hopefully these look good.
Hmm the Technique Tip & Scaling video has the legs elevated much more than the follow along video which is what I based my foot elevation on. I'll fix that next time.
Side View
Behind view
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Joseph Amburgey, December 3, 2018 · 4 Replies · 70 Views
Alright hopefully these look good.
Hmm the Technique Tip & Scaling video has the legs elevated much more than the follow along video which is what I based my foot elevation on. I'll fix that next time.
Side View
Behind view
Hi Joseph , the biggest correction is about your alignment, the lower back is toooo arched. you should maintain the PPT.
Alright. So I totally thought I was holding a strong PPT this time. It only looks a little better to me.
Raised my feet to close to ring level
Better, i like them...if you can...move a bit down the rings..
That is not a problem thank you.