Hi, I was on PE5 of this element but I noticed I was having a lot of trouble even completing step 4 or 5 so I went back to PE4 5x6 to gain strength. I'm now on 4x8 and try to control de reps more and go higher. How are they looking?
Thanks,
Tom
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Tom Bussien, December 1, 2018 · 2 Replies · 22 Views
Hi, I was on PE5 of this element but I noticed I was having a lot of trouble even completing step 4 or 5 so I went back to PE4 5x6 to gain strength. I'm now on 4x8 and try to control de reps more and go higher. How are they looking?
Thanks,
Tom
Hey Tom , you are above 45° that is required for the mastery, repetitions are more than perfect.
Thanks @Alessandro Mainente