Hi guys, these are my bent hollow body rocks. I'm currently on 4x60r, progress has been slow but steady. I filmed this 24 reps after my 4x60s, how are they looking? Any suggestions for the PE and iM?
Thanks,
Tom.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Tom Bussien, December 1, 2018 · 5 Replies · 58 Views
Hi guys, these are my bent hollow body rocks. I'm currently on 4x60r, progress has been slow but steady. I filmed this 24 reps after my 4x60s, how are they looking? Any suggestions for the PE and iM?
Thanks,
Tom.
Hey Tom, try to squeeze more your abs. notice that when you move on the lower back the angle between upper and lower body is 90°, when you move over the upper back this angle increases. try to hold the same.
I figured that would be something to improve. I will try my best.
How about now? A problem for me is I don't know exactly what the amplitude of the movement should be. I see some people do very little rock so I wonder what should be the amplitude? Also I could keep up during the 4x48r video but in the 4x60r video they go way faster, it seems like they do very short range of motion. I can't keep up at this speed.
I tried to limit the hip angle variation, but looks like I still have some. right?
Well, the amplitude can be a bit less, for the previous mistake this execution is better, probably with less amplitude it will disappear.
I will try less ROM then.