This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

sPL/PE4

Started by Joseph Amburgey, December 1, 2018 · 8 Replies · 97 Views

Joseph Amburgey

 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Joseph, first of all, i need also a front view to judge completely the movement.

From the side view appears that the shoulder is not completely depressed and the hips are a bit high.

Joseph Amburgey

Okay I will get you a front view Monday/Tuesday. I'll also get same side views for both shoulders at a better height.

I'll push my posterior pelvic tilt even further. Should I be aiming to have no hinging at the hips?

You're totally right about my shoulder. I feel like I am pressing so hard with it and that it is depressed, but my left shoulder is clearly not making the mark.

I really appreciate you taking a look and finding what I can work on. I might drop down a few steps since perhaps I am trying to work something too difficult for myself.

Joseph Amburgey

Alright got a front view and side views from higher up so you can get a more clear view of what my back is doing.

I think I got my hips lower but maybe not low enough.

 

Front

 

My left side

My right side- Did I get my hips right at the 23 second mark?

 

 

The IM

 

Alessandro Mainente

HI Joseph, on both the side view appears that you do not have enough depression on your shoulder, you need to improve it.

for the front view the video is locked for my country...maybe is the music copyrighted.

Joseph Amburgey
4 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

HI Joseph, on both the side view appears that you do not have enough depression on your shoulder, you need to improve it.

for the front view the video is locked for my country...maybe is the music copyrighted.

Yes it got hit with a copyright/ Here it is with the audio taken off featuring one of the dogs haha. @Alessandro Mainente

Is there any moment in which my shoulders look depressed enough in this video? Please ignore my hips. I should be trying to keep both of my shoulders at the same height correct?

 

Alessandro Mainente

The front view is perfect, simply with depression, you should hold the shoulder near the ear.

Joseph Amburgey
18 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

The front view is perfect, simply with depression, you should hold the shoulder near the ear.

Ohhhh so my protraction is okay.

If I had my arm straight out in front and I were to shrug bringing my shoulder to my ear; is that what you're looking for?

Do these pictures demonstrate the difference in shoulder placement?

MVIMG_20181205_212918.thumb.jpg.738dfaa116a77434f0eb0716f189a444.jpgIMG_20181205_212915.thumb.jpg.0e16babfe8e56feda0454a3cdc5cc649.jpg

Alessandro Mainente

Absolutely, depression is the lower one.