This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE2

Started by Joseph Amburgey, December 1, 2018 · 2 Replies · 39 Views

Joseph Amburgey

This was my last set for 4x9 when I feel like my form is starting to fall apart.



And the IM, I'll just leave it as a link instead of an embedded. Bar is 55+40lbs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3vhp_Byad7Q

Alessandro Mainente

Hi JOseph, well you should aim to execute all the reps like the 3rd.

also, keep in mind some tips:

-relax completely also the shoulders before beginning the next reps;

-keep feet together.

Joseph Amburgey

Oh yeah the third one was the last one when my legs didn't fall from the top.

Okay shoulders relaxed next time.

And as far as feet together. When I have my legs straight my knees prevent my feet from touching. My physical therapist assures me it is not even a little bit of knock knees. I will focus on keeping my feet as close as possible at the bottom.

Thank you again for the tips! I'll try to get a follow up video uploaded Monday or Tuesday.